1 Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
THETA Ingenieurbüro GmbH
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ralf-Dieter Rogler
Phone: +49 351 496 1444
Fax: +49 351 496 1555
To ensure that all data protection inquiries are processed correctly, please contact our company data protection officer in writing:
Data Protection Officer:
THETA Ingenieurbüro GmbH
z. H. Data Protection Officer
2 Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.theta-dresden.de or other websites linked to this website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer (will be made anonymous after 7 days),
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the downloaded file,
- Website, from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- warranty for a smooth connection setup of the website,
- warranty a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- zu for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3 Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given their express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- die disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. B DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4 Technical functions of the website
On our website we offer you the possibility to contact us by e‑mail. In this case, the information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing his contact. The data will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site does not take place either.
Use of Google-Maps
We use the component “Google Maps” from Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter “Google”.
Each time you access the Google Maps component, Google sets a cookie to process user settings and data when you view the page that includes the Google Maps component. As a rule, this cookie is not deleted when you close your browser, but expires after a certain time, unless you delete it manually beforehand.
as well as the additional terms and conditions for “Google Maps”.
Publication of job advertisements / online job applications
Your application data will be collected and processed electronically by us for the purpose of handling the application procedure. If your application is followed by the conclusion of an employment contract, your transmitted data may be stored by us in your personnel file for the purpose of the usual organisational and administrative process in compliance with the relevant legal regulations.
If your application is rejected, the data you have submitted will automatically be deleted two months after notification of rejection. This does not apply if longer storage is necessary due to legal requirements (e.g. the burden of proof according to the General Equal Treatment Act) or if you have expressly agreed to longer storage in our database of interested parties.
5 rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
according to. Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- according to. Art. 16 DSGVO to request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us without delay;
- according to. Art. 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to. Art. 18 DSGVO to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- according to. Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
- according to. Art. 7 Par. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- according to. Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or the headquarters of the person responsible (see point 1).
6 Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection in the aforementioned sense, simply send an e‑mail to: Datenschutz@theta-dresden.de
All other questions on the subject of data protection should be addressed in writing to the data protection officer in accordance with point 1.
7 Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection supported by your browser. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8 Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website under https://www.theta-dresden.de/privacy-policy?lang=en
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of December 2019.